What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi and some problems from Venezuela

atari_ckx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I've an IPAD 32G FW 3.2.2, I did a Jailbreak using Limera1n, and installed Cydia and *******, everything appears to be working fine ... I was able to transfer IPAs via scp and install them using *******.

My concern (two actually) are:

a) When I connect to iTunes to sync the IPAD (Previously sinc'd, before Jailbreaking), it says the IPAD is synchronized with another Library, and offers to delete everythink or cancel). Of course, I've choosen cancel, because I don't want to lose my applications and the Jailbreaking. What is supposed must I do? I need/want to sync my IPAD to transfer photos, music and other apps, but I'm afraid to lose all.

b) I didn't save my ECID before Jailbreaking, I read somewhere I could do that AFTER JB if I don't change firmware. But trying with Tinyumbrella, Umbrella, they both says I can't save my ECID. Is this so bad? What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
ATARI

Last edited by a moderator:

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

applenewbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ATARI,

In order for you to sync your ipad in Itunes you need to

FIRST: you need to turn off the setting "itunes Sync" on the software that you are using to download apps, like "Installous"

Make sure your Ipad is not connected to Itunes. In other words. Turn off the sync seetings on "*******" and then plug in your Ipad to Itunes and it should work.

espero esta informacion te ayude! saludos

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts