What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Am roockie :)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I was first introduce to dragonvale by my 6yr old lol. Yes his friends told him about it and bc my husband recently bought me my very first iPhone I download the game and it was love at first site now it's me playing instead of my son he feeds them and collects the money for me at times :) I am addicted to this amazing game.
I found out about this site bc when I login to my dv I saw the introduction about fireworks and evergreen so I started to goggle how to breed them and found this site:) I just realized how BIG and complex this game really is!!!

A bit about me as u know am a wife and mom as well as a kindergarten teacher and a Mary Kay consultant :)) summer vacation!! Well u will see me a lot in here bc I had a little incident and in a wheelchair bed rest for the rest of the summer:( so my son is in different activities and am alone at home almost all day lol I needed the rest, I guess lol
God is my number one in life family second career third.
Truly hope to get as much help and guidance as possible by the DV EXPERTS :D

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions, the Search feature will be your best friend. If that doesn't work, just wait someone will be around with the answers you seek. With over 200,000 members I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

I hope to see you on the DV forum http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonvale-forum/

While you're *looking around *here are a few links you may find useful.

We have an iPad manual available for download incase you ever need it.
Apple - Support - Manuals

Did you know we have our own App - Its pretty easy to use.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8

We also have a gaming section. There is bound to be something there you like.
iPad Games
iPad Game Specific

Last but not least. Everyone has to play by the rules here. Please read them and keep them in mind when you post. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Again Welcome and We hope you Enjoy Your Time Here!

Fleur

OP
Natykm

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for ur warm welcome! I have a question is this ok to be using from my iPhone n not my iPad?
Oh n I read the rules I thought I was following them, until I read the part of religion sorry:( didn't want to offend anybody I will keep that in mind. thank you again :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Natykm said:
I have a question is this ok to be using from my iPhone n not my iPad?

I hope so. I do it all the time. It's just good that you are here. It's up to you as to how you access the forum. You might find the app easier to read if you are using your phone, rather than Safari.

OP
Natykm

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I hope so. I do it all the time. It's just good that you are here. It's up to you as to how you access the forum. You might find the app easier to read if you are using your phone, rather than Safari.

Ok great thks

OP
Natykm

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:

Sorry to bother u but can u help me??
I got the app n well from the app is easier to see the post I can only reply threw here when I want to start my own thread I don't know how I played with everything n finally it took me to like the safari n there I wrote my post but I don't know how I did it lol can u tell me how I can post? Thank you

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions