What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all

1963bethsiPads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Beth. I won our first iPad. It was the 64GB with 3G of the first generation. Shortly thereafter we were hooked. We have had 7, including that first one which has belonged to our six yr old for over a year now. Our 20 yr old daughter is the only one who has had an iPhone, no clue which it was, it went black shortly after she got it. I do not like the new phones. I have a Casio brigade & don't want to get rid of it. We have 6 laptops at present, only four are working and of those only 2 are working well. There is a new Xbox, the black one, it is pretty much only used for DVDs.
I am, at present, working on a seemingly dead iPad 2 16GB. I hope to be able to learn & possibly contribute some knowledge.
I grow plants & snakes, lol. We have a sphynx cat, 3 dogs, a blue front amazon, corn snakes, reticulated pythons, ball pythons & a rescued racing pigeon. Oh, I am also a wildlife rehabber.
Um, I think that pretty much wraps me up.
Thank you for having me & I hope every time this gets read, whoever you are, have an awesome day!
Beth

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My name is Beth. I won our first iPad. It was the 64GB with 3G of the first generation. Shortly thereafter we were hooked. We have had 7, including that first one which has belonged to our six yr old for over a year now. Our 20 yr old daughter is the only one who has had an iPhone, no clue which it was, it went black shortly after she got it. I do not like the new phones. I have a Casio brigade & don't want to get rid of it. We have 6 laptops at present, only four are working and of those only 2 are working well. There is a new Xbox, the black one, it is pretty much only used for DVDs.
I am, at present, working on a seemingly dead iPad 2 16GB. I hope to be able to learn & possibly contribute some knowledge.
I grow plants & snakes, lol. We have a sphynx cat, 3 dogs, a blue front amazon, corn snakes, reticulated pythons, ball pythons & a rescued racing pigeon. Oh, I am also a wildlife rehabber.
Um, I think that pretty much wraps me up.
Thank you for having me & I hope every time this gets read, whoever you are, have an awesome day!
Beth

Thank you Beth for a great introduction, and welcome to the forum. Snakes, cats, dogs, birds, hmm let me guess, you're an animal lover, and a gardener to boot:). I reckon your posts about your lifestyle are going to be of great interest to members here. Jump in and share some of that with us:)

You've come to the right place to enhance your enjoyment of your iPad. And should you have any questions about your iPad, remember you are among iPad enthusiasts here, where you will find a number of knowledgeable people happy to assist with any questions you may have.

Also join in the various discussion sections where you will meet people from different parts of the world, in a membership close to 300,000. Many questions to do with the iPad have been asked and answered, so take advantage of the forum Search facility.

And of course read the forum rules fully to appreciate the high standards under which this family-friendly forum operates.
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP

1963bethsiPads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all

Thanks to each of you for the warm welcomes.
I work on the current electronic sporadically. It has to be quiet and I have to be focused.
When it irritates me past my limit, I leave it for awhile. I take copius notes and come back to
it later. I will do my best to follow your rules. Please forgive me if I post in the wrong section.
I still have to learn how to navigate here. I KNOW I can fix my current project. I just have to
find the right fix. lol
Thank you all again,
have an awesome day,
Beth

Most reactions