What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all iPad 2 new by here

Jox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All, can some one help me? I have a iPad 2 and my wifi radio has stopped picking up wifi connections, I have checked that I am in range because my notebook and phone is picking up these connections just fine.

Please your help will be much appreciated.
:(

OP
Jox

Jox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Do you mean you have an Internet radio app on the iPad and it's stopped working?

Tim

It's not a separate app but the default "app" that you will find in your settings. It searches for wifi connections but does not find any!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem - i.e. WiFi has worked before?

If so, try completely powering down the iPad by pressing and holding the Power button until the slider control appears. Accept the offer to power down. When the screen has gone completely blank - takes a while - press the Power button again until the white Apple logo appears. The iPad will power up - again, it takes a while. Then see if the problem persists.

Tim

OP
Jox

Jox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Is this a new problem - i.e. WiFi has worked before?

If so, try completely powering down the iPad by pressing and holding the Power button until the slider control appears. Accept the offer to power down. When the screen has gone completely blank - takes a while - press the Power button again until the white Apple logo appears. The iPad will power up - again, it takes a while. Then see if the problem persists.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I went to the Istore where I purchase my ipad for assistance only to find that all the wifi connections in the shopping centre popped up in full force when they turned on the device.
For some reason the wifi network connections at this particular office of mine remains hidden, so i am yet to find out what the reason for this is. Anyway it appears it is not my ipad's fault.

Thanks for your assistance anyway, i will let you know if i find out what the reason is so others can also benefit.

Regards

Most reactions