What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all I am glad. To join

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
sherryledo

sherryledo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim and welcome mardhia
I hv already my iPad I think your forum app will be he most useful application for me because it will be the bridge to enjoy and get the best of the iPad

Sent from my iPad using iPF shereen Samy

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome lots of people around to help you out with lots of things, don't be afraid to post.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to IpadForums.net (IPF)!

Glad you made it over to our forum. Please take a few minutes to read over the rules, it is important for us to make sure you understand our forum rules.

Be welcome and feel free to post any comment, there is whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are always willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their stories and experiences. Also remember to use our search button; most of my answer was found that way.

Good Luck and have fun!

Most reactions

Latest posts