1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi ...a little about myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by losburn, Jan 10, 2011.

1. losburn

losburn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am the proud owner of an IPad for 2 months now. I also own an Apple Mac 17 inch book...very old and am in the process of figuring out what is wrong with it and fixing it myself.

I am female, 48 years-young, fitness instructor at local college in Texas, have taught fitness sincemage 18...and have literally witnessed the relentlesmess mother nature...gravity...lifestyle choices has on a body...even when exercising!

I believe STRESS is a major contributor to age and health-related problems. Because of this, I recently purchased a box of old stamps and 2 old stamp collecting books for a total of $10.00 at an estate sale. I am the caretaker of my elderly parents, and thought this might provide a diversion for my mother. It looks as if I was the one that needed a stress reliever and diversion from life! I am enjoying organizing the stamps, and reading about their history and worth.

I have 2 adult children and a son-in-love and daughter-in-love, a Shih Tzu, Scout, and a fish...Ruby.