What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi ...a little about myself

losburn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the proud owner of an IPad for 2 months now. I also own an Apple Mac 17 inch book...very old and am in the process of figuring out what is wrong with it and fixing it myself.

I am female, 48 years-young, fitness instructor at local college in Texas, have taught fitness sincemage 18...and have literally witnessed the relentlesmess mother nature...gravity...lifestyle choices has on a body...even when exercising!

I believe STRESS is a major contributor to age and health-related problems. Because of this, I recently purchased a box of old stamps and 2 old stamp collecting books for a total of $10.00 at an estate sale. I am the caretaker of my elderly parents, and thought this might provide a diversion for my mother. It looks as if I was the one that needed a stress reliever and diversion from life! I am enjoying organizing the stamps, and reading about their history and worth.

I have 2 adult children and a son-in-love and daughter-in-love, a Shih Tzu, Scout, and a fish...Ruby.

Most reactions

Latest posts