What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heya!

OP
J

jerryjake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From a fellow Canadian; welcome to iPad Forums!

I have been looking for a section where I can post my query about learning app development. I am glad that I could find you @scifan57. I am looking for a place in Toronto where I can learn iOS app development. I am not from a programming background. I am doing my hotel management program. It is just that I have an iPad and I love the way technology has been changing. I want to learn about-about developing apps. EDITED I have one more concern. Could you tell me what all are included in a basic iOS development program?

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/
No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you check out the Apple Developer Program on the Apple website, it should give you a good idea about the basics of app development. There are developer forums where you could ask other developers about such things as where app developer courses are offered.

You'll also have to purchase a Mac computer as apps written on a Windows computer cannot be submitted to the App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts