What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heya, I'm Seo and I'm New

Seo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rexproductions.com
I've been a proud user of a 3G 32GB iPad since July. Got it in the states when I headed back there for a vacation, and am currently using it in Beijing, China. I'm a foreign student taking the IB course at an international school atm, so I'm finding ways to fit the iPad into my school life and my hobbies, which include photography, filmmaking, and graphic design.

I've got a social group for iPad users in China, so if any of you guys are in that area I'd love if you could join.

Great to be a part of this forum. Hope you guys are as glad to have me here as well. :)

OP
Seo

Seo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rexproductions.com
I always enjoy my travels in China. Everyone wants to play drinking games with me - and I usually win ;)

Haha, that's cool.

Ni Hao Seo :) welcome here , i also live in GZ … and use from april my Ipad in GZ (China Unicom)

Thanks for the welcome. :) I'm assuming GZ is GuangZhou? How's the 3G performance/coverage in China?

By the way, any other filmmaker/photographer/creative pros out there using the iPad?

Most reactions