What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Mac4life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to this a little I am an advanced user who is legally blind. I have a question about VoiceOver and the iPad. Inhale a IPad keyboard dock and I want to use VoiceOver cam ands as I would my MacBook pro is this possible.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I saw your question about the iPad's Voice Over feature but I wondered if you could explain in a bit more detail what you were intending to do here. Several other members have been using Voice Over on the iPad but I wasn't clear about how you wanted to use it in conjunction with your Mac Book.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
M

Mac4life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My goal is to use my iPad like I would my MacBook pro for example while my iPad is in it's keyboard dock I want to use voice over keys like VO+D and that getting VO totell me what is in my dock like it would if I was on my Mac does that make sense.

Most reactions

Latest posts