1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hey there from AZ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Xian, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Xian

Xian iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, everyone. New member from AZ and happy to say that I'm posting this from my new iPad as we speak. I am amazed at the Internet experience on this piece of technology.

I work in suicide prevention so I'm looking for ways to have the iPad keep me more organized. Having all of my PDF files (journal articles, books, flyers, etc) with me at all times is a big help. I wish i could have afforded the 3G version since I'm not always near wireless but that's okay. This will definitely do.

Anyway, glad i found the forum and I'm looking forward to all that i can learn from all of you.
  2. ipfmike

ipfmike iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings X.