What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey just got my iPad!

john.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well after spending a few months on deciding on whether or not I would take the plunge, I finally decided to buy an iPad! The problem was that they were completely sold out in NYC. Not one Apple Store had any. I eventually found one at the Best Buy in Chelsea! I got the 64 GB+3G and I love it. I jailbroke it right after syncing all my media to it. I've been experiencing a few apps crashing on me every now and then (I hear it's not from the jailbreak, but 3.2.1?), but a soft reset fixes that:)

Can't wait to get involved in the scene!

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome john! 64gb 3g eh? you went all out!

the community here is very friendly and helpful. hope you enjoy it all!

OP
J

john.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha yeah. I am a music aficionado and for once I could fit my entire library on an iDevice! I was very disappointed when the i4 didn't come in a 64 GB version despite rumors so this worked out well for me.

Thresher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me new guy too just bought a 64g 3g

Will take a while to get used to this.

iPadaholic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got mine too and I'm all about free apps LOL! Since you're a New Yorker as well- thought you woudl like The Post's free app Post Pix. It's a bunch of different photos each day. They look really great on the screen. Anyway- enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts