What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys.

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I know if I can create personal hotspot with the help of my ipad 3 .Any app?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nikhil said:
Can I know if I can create personal hotspot with the help of my ipad 3 .Any app?

Only the WiFi plus cellular iPad 3 can generate a WiFi hotspot, and only if your cellular carrier authorizes it. Some carriers charge a fee for the enabling and use if a WiFi hotspot. Which version do you have?
There is no app to make it work.

OP
Nikhil

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Only the WiFi plus cellular iPad 3 can generate a WiFi hotspot, and only if your cellular carrier authorizes it. Some carriers charge a fee for the enabling and use if a WiFi hotspot. Which version do you have?
There is no app to make it work.

I have ipad 3 wifi cellular lte model

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nikhil said:
I have ipad 3 wifi cellular lte model

In that case, if you have an active cellular data plan, contact them and ask what their terms are for using your iPad as a WiFi hotspot. Some charge a fee and some don't.

Most reactions

Latest posts