1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hey, everyone! N00b here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by KaiHD, May 30, 2011.

1. KaiHD

KaiHD iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, I'm here 'cause of the wonderful, magical and revolutionary (also insert other fanboy words here) device known as the iPad. I've touched the iPad 1, but I didn't buy it. I was planning on it in December '10 but then they announced iPad 2 and I was like "Forget this!", LOL.

I just ordered my iPad 2 last Friday (Which seat can I take?... LOL.) as a going-away-to-college present from my dad. It's the black version, with 64GB of memory plus 3G networking (I already have a mobile broadband subscription, so I can just ask my carrier to change to micro-SIM).

I'm so excited, even though it ships by June 13th, and delivers three days letter. I keep refreshing my order status, LOL. I'm hoping it'll ship earlier.
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Congrats! Welcome, from Cali!
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Welcome from Scotland, too!

Tim
  4. KaiHD

KaiHD iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great thanks from the Far East, LOL. Seriously, I love how this forum is so friendly to newcomers... Right now I'm hoping I'll get my iPad the same time a jailbreak is released. Fingers crossed! ;)
  5. ipadfreak69

ipadfreak69 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome,

Lavada from Illinois!

Sent from my iPad using iPF