1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hey everone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by NJM, Mar 14, 2011.

1. NJM

NJM iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wanted to say hi. I go to the University of Michigan and am going into quantitative finance. I just got my iPad 2 and really like it. I also have a 13" MacBook Pro and an iPhone 4 on Verizon. I'm a big electronic fiend and enjoy any discussion relating to them.
  2. iluvmyipad

iluvmyipad iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Congrats!! I have the original iPad, and the iPhone 3gs. I want the iPhone 4, but was under contract, so I'll just wait for the iPhone 5.

How do you like the iPad2? Did you have the first one? I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade.

I also have a macbook pro, it belongs to my school, but it's mine for the year. I was planning to save up to buy one, but having this one works, it was brand new!! I like it, just trying to adjust to the mac vs the pc issues.

I am loving all Apple products, they are just so much more fun!!

Enjoy your new toy : )
  3. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +93 / 2
    Welcome to the forum NJM!
  4. NJM

NJM iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The iPhone 4 is great. Just wish it had a bit of a better battery life. I'm sure the iPhone 5 is gonna be awesome. I'm sure youll enjoy it!

I love the iPad 2. Ive had an awesome experience so far. I didnt have the original but friend has the original iPad and I've played with both. The iPad 2 is pretty similar just with a few tweaks. But if you're like me and always want the latest then I'm sure its hard to resist upgrading haha.

Thanks iDan!
  5. iluvmyipad

iluvmyipad iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    LOL you are so right. I do enjoy having the latest and greatest gadgets.
    My phone contract is up now, but it makes no sense for me to get the 4 when I know the 5 will be out in a few months.

Now as for the Ipad2...since there is not Apple store here, when Best Buy or Target gets more in stock, I'll probably make that switch : ) I love the new shape, and crazy as it sounds, I love the new covers!!