1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hey :3

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Whitneyrenee_, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Whitneyrenee_

Whitneyrenee_ iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to know how to jail break my iPad or simply change the font style all over my iPad .
  2. Whitneyrenee_

Whitneyrenee_ iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Free jailbreak
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732 / 0
    Hi, and welcome to the forum! it's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits here.

To start - jail breaks are free. If you find a jail break tools thqt the distributor wants you to pay for - run away! :) All legitimate tools are free.

And, they can be found here. If your iPad is running an iOS version that is jail breakable, then we've got the tools here (and tutorials to help you).

You didn't say which version of iPad running which version of iOS you have. So, start by taking a look at this thread that'll explain all the various jail breaks there are for each generation of iPad: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24377-jailbreaking-methods-ipad.html

If your iPad is jail-breakable, that link will point you to the proper tools (and tutorial) to get the jail break accomplished.

So, start there. If you have any questions about a certain jail break, holler back. Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.