What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are my "Dock Icons" at home screen. What are yours

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no question, the most used applications that any one is using, are the ones on the Bottom of the Home screen. What is called "iPad Dock Icons"
These are mine, What are yours ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, in my case it would be more like, what I think I'll use the most. I probably use Reeder more often, and iBooks less frequently, but for longer periods.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Considering the iPad is mainly used as a news consumption device the used apps are not surprising.

Ups, must have confused the Multitask-bar with the Dock. I haven't changed the dock, except for adding settings, as it is too small to hold all apps which are regularly used. So rather then deciding which app to include, I have all frequently used apps on Home Screen 1 and just don't use the Dock, except for Safari.

Is there no way of removing an attachment?

Attachments

• image-1639619672.jpg
    image-1639619672.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts