What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helppp !!! My facebook icon was deleted by mistake

leanne123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So by mistake i deleted my facebook icon from the home screen. I tried to go on the app store todownload it again but i can't. When i am pressing on install it is automatically going on the home screen and icon with different shapes is appearing with waiting written underneath and than it disappears. I cant view my facebook application. What an i do?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

At the moment, it's not possible to install an app, even those you've already purchased or downloaded before. Apple's App Store, Mac App Store and iTunes Store are down for every user, and the access to iBooks Store could be limited as well. You'll have to wait until this problem is solved by Apple. Then it should be possible to install the app again.

OP
L

leanne123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How will i know that i can download it again? Will it take long to do so? I really need the icon. I only need the app. So is it a general problem?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is a general problem. The stores are down everywhere.

Here's a link to Apple's system status site. It will show you what isn't working, and as soon as it's resolved, you'll see it there as well:
http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

I don't know your country, this is the US site. There's a system status page for every country. All the other ones look the same right now, though.

Most reactions

Latest posts