What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

Maxcool009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have got an iPad 3 but when I watch videos via the YouTube app they start pausing at Radom times. Is there something I should change? Please help.

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Video pausing problems are most often caused by slow Internet connection. Have you run a speed check when having the issue to see what you are getting.

OP
Maxcool009

Maxcool009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Walt Cullop said:
Video pausing problems are most often caused by slow Internet connection. Have you run a speed check when having the issue to see what you are getting.

No I have not, how do I do this?

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It says 1.228 seconds. Is this good or bad?

That is Ping time and it is pretty bad. I get .048 seconds (25 times faster than your number) on a Verizon 4G. It should then give you upload speed and download speed. What is the download speed?

What type of internet connection are you using?

OP
Maxcool009

Maxcool009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Walt Cullop said:
That is Ping time and it is pretty bad. I get .048 seconds (25 times faster than your number) on a Verizon 4G. It should then give you upload speed and download speed. What is the download speed?

What type of internet connection are you using?

Virgin media wifi

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem is probably the speed of the ISP into the wifi. Tr y other locations since I am guessing you don't have 3/4G

OP
Maxcool009

Maxcool009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Walt Cullop said:
The problem is probably the speed of the ISP into the wifi. Tr y other locations since I am guessing you don't have 3/4G

I have just tried a nother location and it works a miracle. Thanks for your help!

Most reactions

Latest posts