1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. Allatsea

Allatsea iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a new ipad user. I have downloaded games from the itunes store but they seem to be sitting on my laptop (maybe not too clever to use it to download) and I don't know how to transfer them. Any help most appreciated.
  2. michaelplogue

michaelplogue iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You'll just need to connect your iPad to your computer, and it should automatically sync any downloaded applications.
  3. cherhall

cherhall iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just plug your iPad into the laptop using the USB cable. In iTunes select your iPad, then at the bottom of the screen will be a sync button. Click that and it will transfer your apps. I have mine set to transfer new apps automatically, if yours does not, you may have to individually select the apps you want to transfer.