1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by kelleyross31, Aug 25, 2013.

1. kelleyross31

kelleyross31 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IHELPING am trying to down load iOS 6. It even says I have one up date being iOS 6. But when I do it up date and install it has a box that pops up and says an error occurred down loading 6.1.3 Then it gives two options to close or settings. What do I do? H
    When I do push settings it takes me back to the general settings. But again what do I do??
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +763 / 0
    Hi Kelleyross - welcome to the forum! :) I don't have an immediate answer to your problem, but to start please provide us w/ the following information: 1) What model iPad do you own? 2) What iOS is now present on you device? ; and 3) Is your iPad just 'stock' or is it 'jailbroken' (if you don't know the latter term, then just stock) - this will really help to provide further advice - thanks. Dave