What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

kelleyross31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IHELPING am trying to down load iOS 6. It even says I have one up date being iOS 6. But when I do it up date and install it has a box that pops up and says an error occurred down loading 6.1.3 Then it gives two options to close or settings. What do I do? H
When I do push settings it takes me back to the general settings. But again what do I do??

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Kelleyross - welcome to the forum! :) I don't have an immediate answer to your problem, but to start please provide us w/ the following information: 1) What model iPad do you own? 2) What iOS is now present on you device? ; and 3) Is your iPad just 'stock' or is it 'jailbroken' (if you don't know the latter term, then just stock) - this will really help to provide further advice - thanks. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts