What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I opened a bottle of soda earlier today and it exploded all over the place. Some of it got on the screen of my iPad. I quickly cleaned it off with my bottle of cleaner and it seems to be working fine. But is there any long term things that I should be on the look out for?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it's just on the screen, there should be no issue. If it got into any opening (headphone jack, home button, charging port) then there "may" be issues in the future

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sonicrobby said:
If it's just on the screen, there should be no issue. If it got into any opening (headphone jack, home button, charging port) then there "may" be issues in the future

Thanks for your help. I've been using my iPad all afternoon and everything seems to be work just fine.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well if the soda has caffeine in it than your iPad might get jittery for a few hours :D

Most reactions

Latest posts