What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with You Tube App

murphzmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I somehow got logged out of my You Tube account on my ipad 1. I typically just use the icon that came with the ipad to access You Tube. I put in my user name and password but is keeps giving me the error that it is not correct when I know that it is. I know that I can go ahead and download a new app for You Tube but call me crazy I like to use the one that came with it. I have had this problem for about 2 weeks now and it is driving me nuts. I can log in just fine with the same use name and password on my PC. Can anyone out there help me with this. Thanks!!

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I somehow got logged out of my You Tube account on my ipad 1. I typically just use the icon that came with the ipad to access You Tube. I put in my user name and password but is keeps giving me the error that it is not correct when I know that it is. I know that I can go ahead and download a new app for You Tube but call me crazy I like to use the one that came with it. I have had this problem for about 2 weeks now and it is driving me nuts. I can log in just fine with the same use name and password on my PC. Can anyone out there help me with this. Thanks!!

Perhaps try rebooting your iPad? Hold the home button and sleep / wake button together until the apple logo appears. I only suggest this as it is the stopcock iPad app and the actual iPad that is causing it.

Most reactions