What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with this bug or glitch or whatever you call this.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What the heck is this?

image.jpg

How can I fix this?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It depends on what kind of tweak you've installed that modifies the Control Center

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It depends on what kind of tweak you've installed that modifies the Control Center

I removed them all though. It was CCControl.

A temporary way to fix this to to respring or rebooth. But it was only temporary.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Edit: I deleted a lot of my tweaks and its still there. I added back my control center tweak and deleted it again. Still there. Added back in hopes it will go away and its still there.

Its really frustrating as I cannot fix this. If anyone know a way how to fix this please post it here.

Last edited:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Contact the developer with the bug. If a simple bug results in you not wanting to jailbreak, then frankly, jailbreaking's not for you. Tweaks are not perfect because they're made by humans. If it was possible to account for each and every outcome of a tweak and such, there wouldn't be any trouble keeping a jailbreak or coming up with the exploits to do so, same goes for everything else in life.

Last edited:
OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Contact the developer with the bug. If a simple bug results in you not wanting to jailbreak, then frankly, jailbreaking's not for you. Tweaks are not perfect because they're made by humans. If it was possible to account for each and every outcome of a tweak and such, there wouldn't be any trouble keeping a jailbreak or coming up with the exploits to do so, same goes for everything else in life.

The problem is I don`t know what tweak it is. I removed all my tweaks and its still there.

Most reactions