What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Photo Folders

thecaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have created a number of folders in which to store my photos. When I place a photo in a specific folder it also appears in the Camera Roll folder so it appears to be duplicated. This does not happen on a friends i Pad which only shows the photos in one place.

Any thoughts whats causing this.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is just how the native photo app is I'm afraid, the photo in the folder you have made is just a shortcut to the camera roll......I don't know how your friend is accomplishing this unless they are using a different photo app or may have this feature by Jailbreaking their iPad.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thecaptain said:
I have created a number of folders in which to store my photos. When I place a photo in a specific folder it also appears in the Camera Roll folder so it appears to be duplicated. This does not happen on a friends i Pad which only shows the photos in one place.

Any thoughts whats causing this.

What your friend may have done, is synced photo folders from her PC back to the iPad, which does not put copies into the Camera Roll.

Most reactions

Latest posts