1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help with Photo Folders

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by thecaptain, Sep 12, 2012.

1. thecaptain

thecaptain iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have created a number of folders in which to store my photos. When I place a photo in a specific folder it also appears in the Camera Roll folder so it appears to be duplicated. This does not happen on a friends i Pad which only shows the photos in one place.

Any thoughts whats causing this.
  2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,324 / 0
    This is just how the native photo app is I'm afraid, the photo in the folder you have made is just a shortcut to the camera roll......I don't know how your friend is accomplishing this unless they are using a different photo app or may have this feature by Jailbreaking their iPad.
  3. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    What your friend may have done, is synced photo folders from her PC back to the iPad, which does not put copies into the Camera Roll.