What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with new iPad please

winedude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make A Believer Out Of Me ... I heard all this great stuff about the iPad from everybody. So I got one for my wife for her new small business and now we're headed for divorce! We can turn it on, but that's about it. This is my first Apple device. Can anyone suggest an online tutor to get me started?

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a Apple store in your area go there. They will help you.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make A Believer Out Of Me ... I heard all this great stuff about the iPad from everybody. So I got one for my wife for her new small business and now we're headed for divorce! We can turn it on, but that's about it. This is my first Apple device. Can anyone suggest an online tutor to get me started?

The iPad has got to be one of the easiest things to understand how to use that I've ever seen.

When you first open it up and turn it on it tells you to connect to iTunes. So with either a PC or a Mac, make sure you have the latest copy of iTunes and download it to your computer. Plug the USB into the computer and it will pretty much take care of itself from that point.

You will need to have an account set up at the Apple Store, if you don't already have one. From that point is just tap and load whatever application you desire. You download new apps from the app store, you will see the icon on your tablet.

Hope that helps you get started.

Most reactions