1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help with modern war app!!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by redsrock2424, Jan 22, 2012.

1. redsrock2424

redsrock2424 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When you attack someone, you're supposed to bring 4 units from allies into battle with you. I have 102 allies but when I attack someone, I only bring between 110-115 units every time and my opponent brings 400-425. I get blown out every time and it's annoying. Can anyone tell me why I can't bring any more units than 115 into an attack?
  2. SOTEXSURFER

SOTEXSURFER iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's a contribution limit. I don't recall how it works and don't feel like doing the research for you. I will offer this advice: If you want to stop losing battles, take the time to look at your rival's profile before attacking or raiding. If they have a lower alliance attack/defense score than you then fire away. Don't attack/raid rivals with a higher score than you. Also be ware that if the scores are close you should consider what flag they are flying and what their strengths are compared to yours. Good rule of thumb is don't raid/attack a rival unless you have several hundred more alliance attack/defense points than that of your rival.
  3. Colonel Jessup

Colonel Jessup iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

You need to take your level and multiply it by 4 to get how many allies you are taking into battle with you. You are taking your allies with you, NOT their weapons. It is up to you to have the units covered. If your level is 60, 4 x 60=240, then you need to make sure you have 240 of each unit to cover your battles. If you don't, then some of your allies are just there to enjoy the show and wipe up your blood.