What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with jailbreak Ipad 1..

josecheo81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I have a ipad 1st gen wifi and 3g,ios 5.1.1, whats the best way to jailbreak, I know theres absinthe, and green poison and snowbreeze.wondering what method should I use and more stable..thank you..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It really is a matter of "six of one, half dozen of another" when it comes to which tool to use for jail breaking the iPad1. See the list of tools in this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24377-jailbreaking-methods-ipad.html

The three tools that work for iOS 5.1.1 on the iPad1 are all good tools and work well; they all jail break the iPad. It really comes down to a coin toss as to which one you want to use.

Bottom line: Once the iPad1 is jail broken, it really doesn't matter which tool you used. They are all effective and all create a jail broken iPad1.

So, pick your tool, jail break the iPad and then enjoy the jail break! :)

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts