What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with itunes

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just updated my ipad air to ios9 through itunes the update worked but when it finished a window came up saying to go to itunes.com to download the latest version of itunes. I have version 12.1.2 when i click on help and check for updates it says 12.1.2 is the current version. I cant view my ipad on itunes without having 12.3 i believe. How do i get 12.3?

OP
E

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did that and it says the version of iTunes 12.1.2 is the current version.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I did that and it says the version of iTunes 12.1.2 is the current version.

Well, I'm assuming that you are running iTunes on an Apple computer, i.e. laptop or iMac? Which one (model/year) and what OS X is installed. I own a 2013 MBPro and my current iTunes version is shown below (blue arrow) - Dave :)
Screen Shot 2015-09-17 at 6.09.54 PM.png

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Windows 7

Thanks - I was not sure which computer & OS you were using (may have missed it, sorry) - seems like the same version is for Windows too, at least from the screen capture shown below (LINK). Hopefully, others using Windows will 'chime in' to help - good luck! Dave :)
Screen Shot 2015-09-17 at 6.28.27 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts