1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

help with itunes

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by matt_90036, Sep 28, 2010.

1. matt_90036

matt_90036 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys, i have just installed iTunes on windows 7. i have several problems with it.
    1. the search box when i click it gets a white rectangle over it. the white box also appears over it whenever i play a video clip...

2. i have a very laggy scrolling with my trackpoint in the iTunes store. when i scroll outsie of the iTunes store there is no issue - everything is smooth.

3. how do i remove a folder from the library. i want my iTunes not to look for music in a certain folder and it just adds music on the entire computer.

4. i have my music collection organized by folders. how do i ask iTunes to organize my music by folders and not artist, genere or album