What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with ipad skype

majdaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello can anybody help am trying to send files from my laptop skype to the ipad skype but i dont recieve them on the ipad

OP
M

majdaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks i mean skype not skydrive wehnelt i send à pdf file from laptop i dont receive the file with download bar but instead I recieve (x) posted a file that's all I can see

OP
M

majdaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer but its not a mobile skype it's a laptop and iPad skype Thatcher am trying to send files trough thanks again

gorgia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:rolleyes:I don't know to get it from your laptop to iPad all I suggest is to ring the company up and tell them what's happened and what's going on:):thumbs:

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
majdaa said:
Thanks for the answer but its not a mobile skype it's a laptop and iPad skype Thatcher am trying to send files trough thanks again

If you are trying to receive them to Skype on the iPad, yes that is mobile Skype

OP
M

majdaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks moonlit sonata and Gorgia . J.A yes that what I meant the problem is am not trying to send from iPad but am sending to the iPad thanks for the link

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:I don't know to get it from your laptop to iPad all I suggest is to ring the company up and tell them what's happened and what's going on:):thumbs:

Hello, gorgia! Nice avatar! :)
Welcome to iPF!

OP
M

majdaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moonlitsonata in your last answer did you mean you can't recieve files from mobile or you I don't know which one meant please

OP
M

majdaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry moonlitsonata for the misspelling you meant you can't receive or you can receive

OP
M

majdaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But I do send from phone to laptop or desktop and vice-versa but my mobile is not an iPhone I don't know if you can send from iPhone today was trying to send from laptop to iPad and I couldn't

Most reactions

Latest posts