What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help with iA writer

lemuria1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone point me to a manual or help section re the above iA writer I am trying to copy from a web page and paste it into writer but I am totally lost as to what to do, nothing seems to work, I just simply don't know how to use it. I downloaded it from apps from my ipad 3.

Oli Studholme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone point me to a manual or help section re the above iA writer I am trying to copy from a web page and paste it into writer but I am totally lost as to what to do, nothing seems to work, I just simply don't know how to use it. I downloaded it from apps from my ipad 3.

Hello,

I’m sorry but as a new user I can’t post links. However, if you go to the iA Writer website you can find links to our Writer for iPad guide, and also to the Writer support site. These should also show up at the top of search results if you search the web for “ia writer guide†or “ia writer supportâ€.

Copying and pasting text into Writer should work just like with any other app on the iPad — select the text you want to copy, choose “Copy†in the pill, change to Writer, tap the caret to show the pill, and choose “Pasteâ€.

If you’re having problems, please start a support discussion on the Writer support site, and I’ll do my best to help!

Kind regards,
Oli Studholme

iA Writer for Mac, iPad and iPhone

Most reactions

Latest posts