What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Excel App

cammo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am looking for an excel app that will let me save a selection of an excel spreadsheet that I have imported and save it as a pdf, with a jpeg image if possible.

I downloaded office HD and it won't do either....

any help would be greatly appreciated being none of these apps offer trials

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried GoodReader? But not to sound stoooopid but could you just zoom in/out so the specific area fills the ipad screen and then use the iOS default snap pic by pressing the home & power button at same time sending pic to your photo's app?

Reaction score
Keynote can export excel files to PDF. Though only the whole file. So if you wanted to export only a part of an excel file to PDF, you would have to copy that section, create a new file and export the new file to PDF.

Btw. Goodreader does not support exporting to PDF.

OP
C

cammo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to be able to just save part of the file. I cannot copy it and open in another doc because it pulls info from other sheets in the document. I dont want to take a screen cap either, it won't look very professional.

Most reactions

Latest posts