What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with email & spurious home page

paularms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only had my iPad a few days and have two queries:

1) Loaded two email accounts (Live and Hotmail). The Live inbox shows all emails received but the Hotmail account only shows the last few days. However Hotmail shows all emails when looking via my laptop.

2) Somehow I have a new home page (the first of three). It has nothing on it but a search box and the keyboard. Checked the forum and only suggestion was to turn iPod off and on. Thrived but did not work. Don't want to reset as will loose all new apps loaded over last few days but can do this if no other way of getting rid of this first home page.

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1) I don't know how many emails you're getting, but if it's more than 50, you may have limited them. To show more than 50, do Mail, Show and select 100 or whatever number you might need.
2) It is normal for the search page to precede the Home page, but clicking the home button should take you to the Home Page, which is really the second of the five pages available.

OP
P

paularms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pommier said:
1) I don't know how many emails you're getting, but if it's more than 50, you may have limited them. To show more than 50, do Mail, Show and select 100 or whatever number you might need.
2) It is normal for the search page to precede the Home page, but clicking the home button should take you to the Home Page, which is really the second of the five pages available.

Hi and thanks. Already set ail show to 500 but still showing only last few of inbox. May contact apple store. Re question 2 thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts