What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Documents To Go

OP
L

Little Woman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you could e-mail it to yourself
Funny you would mention that, that is what I did earlier. You should be able to put a file in the document to go on the desk top sync up your ipad and it should be in your iPad documents to go file right? I'm trying to learn I really am but I'm really not computer savvy. I hope I have made sense with this question.
Thanks for the help.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
;) were all learning here, i used to have the same question.

jbh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I put files in Documents To Go on my desk top on the home computer?
You have to go to the software website (davitz) and download it. I got that far , but can't get documents to my ipad. Any help??

jbh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jbh

I have problems with docs to go too. I can't get the docs from my computer to my ipad. Any help??

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use documents to go on both my droid phone and my iPad. You do not need documents to go on your pc if you have an MS Office. Next I downloaded DropBox on my pc, droid and iPad. Within DropBox there is a feature on the iPad to open in Documents to go. You can also open documents that are on the iPad or in the DropBox directory from within documents to do. On my pc DropBox is a desktop icon which opens like a file explored. You just open the documents you wish to use and MS Office opens the appropriate application. On my droid I can open documents doing the same process used on the iPad from documents to go or DropBoxs file structure. The android and iPad documents to go application are a bit different so you will have to play with them a bit. This system works great. I can create a document on my droid, open it later on my iPad and still later using my notebook, net book or desk top save it to my network drive for security backups. Very cool!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts