What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with deleting

Shottermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a yahoo email account. It's junk mail folder is bursting at the seams but I cannot find a way to empty it by deleting all at once. I could do this on my pc. Help please

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What I did was go to the App Store and download the Yahoo! Mail app.

When viewing the Folder list a trashcan icon will appear next to the Spam and Trash foleders (if not empty). Tap this to clear the foders.

This is the only thing I use the Yahoo! Mail app for. It is a nice enough app (love that purple), but I prefer the native Mail app for regular use.

FrankvanExter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a yahoo email account. It's junk mail folder is bursting at the seams but I cannot find a way to empty it by deleting all at once. I could do this on my pc. Help please

Did you go to the 'Junk' file and then tapping 'edit'. Then you can pull down, till you see a red 'delte all'-button. Tap the button et volá.

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you go to the 'Junk' file and then tapping 'edit'. Then you can pull down, till you see a red 'delte all'-button. Tap the button et volá.
When using French, why not doing like them LOL
Voilà!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts