What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help-wireless photo transfer

ercsliberty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have the ipad2 and the samsung epic 4G, trying to connect them thru bluetooth , but the ipad says that the samsung is not supported. im trying to send photos wirelessly from my samsung to the ipad (not via email). can antone think of a way to do this? thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Nothing by bluetooth, unless you jailbreak, then maybe.

While it is not a perfect solution, you can use GoodReader. It has a mode that will create and IP address and page for file transfers. You could then access this page using the phone's browser and transfer files that way.

They would end up in GoodReader, and you need to be on the same network.

It might also be possible to use the Camera Connection kit with the phone, if not directly then using the the SD card reader and a mico-SD to SD card adapter.

That's about it for ideas on my side. I did a quick survey of the Market, but couldn't find any apps that would do the trick. You'd need compatible apps on both the phone and iPad to get bluetooth working.

Most reactions

Latest posts