What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help to find ipad calendar app

jackhag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an app that will enable me to set a time at some future date and when my ipad is off on that date and time to ring or play a song. Alarm clocks do this but only within 24 hours.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about using the calendar app....its the one that says the date on the front page called "Calendar"

OP
J

jackhag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you mean the calendar that comes standard with the ipad, it pops up a reminder but uses no sound.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an app that will enable me to set a time at some future date and when my ipad is off on that date and time to ring or play a song. Alarm clocks do this but only within 24 hours.
I don't know of any app at any price that will alert you to an event when your iPad is off!

tap50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you mean the calendar that comes standard with the ipad, it pops up a reminder but uses no sound.

The standard calendar app that comes with the iPad does make a beeping sound when the alert pops up, but you can't change the sound and it only lasts for a second or two.

Todd

OP
J

jackhag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My understanding is that the iPad is never really off unless you push both buttons simultaneously.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My understanding is that the iPad is never really off unless you push both buttons simultaneously.

To turn your iPad off press the and hold the sleep/wake until the power off slider comes up. Then slide to power off.

Most reactions