What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! Tell me something good!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought about that! But I can hardly sit there and take pics and video every customer that walks in today!

Going to hit the shower and head on over ~

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know, right. Well ~ i just packed my Paddy, HP Mini, camera and all my work. And my book! Will toss in the camera. Scott ~ wanna see some pictures I took yesterday?

Too bad. :D Don't have time now. LOL!

Wifi is free now at SB, so will I use that or will my 3G kick in? I forget which is faster/better? The wifi? That is so fast here at home, so that must be it.

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. That's scary. Hope all is well. You should consider purchasing your own firearm. Just in case.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
your telling me that starbucks has no onsite video surveillance system operateing at the time inside the store when the gentlemen came into the store ..

the manger on duty at the time should be able to give the local partol officers something to work off in this day and age of video surveillance inside stores and starbucks also has cameras inside there store to help with that task to give the police or sheriff evidence when a robbery or a shooting or something else has happen inside the store..

the video will have a time and date stamp on it and now days with some of the more advance system you can transfer the video file saight to a officer who is takeing the report smart phone or inbox at there police dept e-mail system to view and pull photos off

plus info the manger on duty that the state of Ca has a very strong anti stalker laws and his actions at the time of her attack and afterwards could be called on when in civil court why he did not connect the police and the sheriff to report the stalker problem if she get hurt ..

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Henry2, read the original post! The guy called on the phone! No video to speak of....

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
<===== Looking for that "Hell Freezes Over" picture!

(and where are those other pics you promised???)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know what, babe. I bet no one is gonna be able to fix this problem. And now I can't get into Settings!

I so need a drink. Fix me one?

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
<===== Looking for that "Hell Freezes Over" picture!

Ask and ye shall receive.

signhell.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts