What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Syncing iPad and Outlook

3Degrees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am having trouble figuring out how to sync my email from iPad to Outlook 2007. I want all messages and folders to sync - so that I don't constantly have duplicates everywhere. Would ideally like to do this with my iPhone too but finding syncing both is causing some loss of other data.
Is there a way to do this without Microsoft Exchange Server?
Thanks in advance.
3 Degrees

OP

3Degrees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - neither of those comments answer my question. Glad it is working for you though:)

PBGipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you ever figure out how to sync your folders? I am having the same problem. I have hundreds of emails in my folders. I wonder if that's half the problem.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
as I said before, itunes will only sync your account info like login/password and servers, etc...

To get folders to show up, the folders must be located on your email server and not on your computer in outlook for example.

To get the folders to show up in the ipad you must be using an IMAP or exchange email account if not you will only get the inbox.

Most reactions

Latest posts