What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Synchronization of photos

paors

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody faces problems in synchronization of photos?
I got in my iPad only 20% of pictures I wanted to transfer.

Thanks in advance for your advices

Paolo

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
1. Make sure they are in JPEG format.
2. Alternative is CR2 but I haven't tried it. That is the RAW format and I suspect most users use JPEG.
3. Make sure all photos are in the Windows My Pictures folder for Windows.
4. I think the folder is Photos on the Mac. If you have one you will know.
Sync your iPad and it should work. Sometimes the smallest detail will hold you up, so check carefully.

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can only delete photos from your computer from iTunes on the computer. Only pics in the "saved photos" album can be deleted on the iPad.

xlar54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
probably unrelated, but i hate having to do this via itunes. all i want to do is copy some pictures from a harddrive to my device. I dont want to "sync" anything. ive resorted to emailing my pictures and then saving them. still on the edge when it comes to jailbreaking, but little annoyances like this are frustrating. Heck, with Goodreader you can use it as web server and upload your files... why does photo have to be so obtuse? (btw, you can also directly upload mp3s to Goodreader and it will play them - no itunes needed.

RB2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Create new albums?

I recently got the camera connector, but after I tranfser the photos, I can't seem to move them or reorganize. Any way to do this on the iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts