1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help Streaming to My TV

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Woody59, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Woody59

Woody59 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was hoping someone might be able to help this old guy out. My family has two iPads and I would like to stream them to my HD tv. Do I need the apple tv or apple Airplay...I am confused. My apologies as this is probably a silly question.

V/r

Woody
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Welcome to the forum Woody! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!
  3. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    AirPlay works with Apple TV to stream content wirelessly to your TV. There are leads available but Apple TV is the most elegant solution IMHO.

The Archangel
  4. Woody59

Woody59 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! That is what I was thinking but there is so much information I was getting confused.