What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please

DCH2629

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there
A couple of questions as just picked up my ipad2.
Firstly, I was hoping to save my own 15 second video (adverts) to my ipad2 and show these to clients. I was hoping to save directly to device rather than rely on connectivity. My mistake - I assumed the ipad2 would be able to play flash videos (do I need to convert them first)? So basically, I have 20 x 15 second demo videos (currently flv high res) on my laptop and need them on my ipad2.
The next part - I have 3 word documents (contracts) that I would like to be able to somehow save them to my ipad2 and update details whilst with a client, email it to them and good to go. The point of the ipad2 for me is for presentation and business use, basically a replacement for a clumsy laptop in meetings etc (can office 365 only work via cloud or any way of saving to device?).
I would really appreciate any advice, best apps etc to help with saving (poss any other format) videos to the device and for working on word docs (poss then converting to pdf on the ipad2 and emailing to client).
Many thanks in advance
Dan

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, Dan! Congrats on your new iPad!

First off ~ the ipad does not nor never will support flash. And adobe just cut it loose as well. There are some apps you could use, but they are sluggish and often unpredictable. If you use our search button you will find over a hundred threads regarding flash.

As far as your other request ~ someone will pop along soon to help you with that. But, in the meantime, check out our iwork and business sections!

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dan, look for "pages" app for your documents requirement ... it has the pdf conversion on it and to email it ..

Most reactions

Latest posts