What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[HELP] Please

gerrar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm brazilian so a lost my icloud id and my ipad is now lock. how i can pass from activation lock ? someone can help me please i'm crazy my father don't remember the id so i'm very confusi now

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, gerrar!

It's not possible to bypass iCloud's Activation lock. Sorry!
Don't trust sites promising to do exactly what you'd need right now. They are scam.

If the iPad belongs to you, take the billing to prove your ownership, and bring billing and iPad to the next Apple Retail Store. Apple might be able to help.

Last edited:
OP
gerrar

gerrar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THATS OK. THANKS FOR THE HELP MY FRIEND. GOD BLESS YOU

Ro1009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, gerrar!

It's not possible to bypass iCloud's Activation lock. Sorry!
Don't trust sites promising to do exactly what you'd need right now. They are scam.

If the iPad belongs to you, take the billing to prove your ownership, and bring billing and iPad to the next Apple Retail Store. Apple might be able to help.

It was great answer.

Need a help - my iPad is asking sign in to App Store every time I enter the same.Moreover,it's not accepting the last password forcing me to change time.

Any solution

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was great answer.

Need a help - my iPad is asking sign in to App Store every time I enter the same.Moreover,it's not accepting the last password forcing me to change time.

Any solution
Sign out of the App Store (Settings - iTunes & App Store - your Apple ID) and then sign in again. Maybe that will help.

Most reactions