What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please

lisapereira66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband has misplace his phone and when I go on phone find it cannot locate it. Is there any other way to find out where this phone is or who has it?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My husband has misplace his phone and when I go on phone find it cannot locate it. Is there any other way to find out where this phone is or who has it?

Was find my iPhone activated on the missing phone? If it is, it can only be located when it is turned on and connected to the Internet. If find my iPhone doesn't locate your phone, there is no realistic way to track your phone. One thing you can do is report the missing phone to your cellular carrier. They can blacklist the phone so that it cannot be activated by someone else. Reporting the phone will also ensure that someone else cannot run up your phone bill. To can also report the missing phone to Apple, in case the phone is ever brought in for servicing.

BTW, you should do all this after exhausting all efforts to find the phone.

Most reactions