1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help please read

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Skedon, May 30, 2012.

1. Skedon

Skedon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have ipad2 3G that was jailbreak and running fine since it was released then yesterday racoon updated and today I installed siriport iPad reboot and kept bootlooping and would not go in safe mode, so I put it in dfu mode reflashed 5.1.1 re jailbreak and done restore , clicked on Cydia it said usual preparing file system, after a while it went to look
    Screen I unlocked iPad and now Cydia is missing and so is app store settings menu and browser ect .

Please help luckily I have dolphin browser so I can make his post lol
  2. followthesapper

followthesapper iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Looks like you may have to restore/jailbreak again :(
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,743 / 0
    Unfortunately, what followthesapper said is what it is: You will have to restore a fresh (and stock) iOS 5.1.1 and then re-jail break.

Then, if I may recommend, don't put anything having to do with Siri on your iPad. It didn't work well on earlier iOS firmware, so I doubt that trying to put a Siri tweak on your iPad will work any better on new firmware.

Marilyn
  4. Skedon

Skedon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I had not even got that far this time lol, this siriport is designed for 5.1.1 well it's ment to be, geohotz posted about it on twitter today lol . Yippee the second restore jb of the night ... Been one of thos weeks