What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please! I just got my new ipad 3 & i cannot get my work documents to transfer

mistys12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased documents to go & when I try to transfer documents to my ipad, my work documents are not even showing up. Also, e-mail attachments are not opening. It appears that I should be able to click and hold the button down to open with a different program if its not compatible; however, it's not working. The attachments are PDF. Any help is greatly appreciated.

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I used to use DocsToGo also, and also for work purple but have completely moved way from it. I use Dropbox and sync it to load through GoodReader, and this seems to work great for me. I have a lot of PDF files that I need to be blue to pull up on my iPad to reference and sometimes email and this set-up seems to work pretty flawlessly for it. I know GoodReader has way more feats than what I'm using that I'm sure would come in handy, just need to sit down and play in it for a while.

Sorry I didn't really answer your question about DocsToGo. I used to fit around with it but it seemed that I had a heck of a time trying to get it to connect with my laptop/iPhone/iPad at times and just got frustrated with it. I haven't had any problems with the Dropbox/GoodReader mix though. Good luck.

Most reactions