What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please for ipad to pc

rosiegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I am using photo transfer app to send photos from my ipad to the computer, but having some frustrations.

I select say 20 photos to transfer, do the selection bit wait for them to be imported then go to the transfer button for it to load, then go to the pc
and refresh so that the right ones come up. But then I have a problem, it doesn't send all the 20 maybe 15 of them.

Is there a better app to use for this procedure.

I have tried emailing the missing photos but then it reduces the size of it for email and I would like the original size I have taken.

Any assistance will be greatly received. :confused:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can try to upload all pics to photobucket app. then in your pc open photobucket and dowload them .

OP
R

rosiegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any other suggestions please??

Tried to download photobucket to my ipad several times but the app won't download properly.

Any other suggestions please for getting photos from my ipad to my pc?

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you want to do them wirelessly? Because it will be a lot faster if you just plugged in the iPad and used my computer and did the o'll drag & drop.

OP
R

rosiegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a bit more info please

Yes wirelessly would be great. How do you mean just plug in the ipad? and drag and drop?

A bit more explanation please would help this senior cit.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes wirelessly would be great. How do you mean just plug in the ipad? and drag and drop?

A bit more explanation please would help this senior cit.

When you plug in your ipad. You can click on start>computer. click on the ipad, copy the pics on your ipad or cut them then drag and drop them to a folder in your pc.

OP
R

rosiegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for your assistance, it is all happening as I write, the photos are being copied over to my computer.

Sometimes it takes a while for it all to sink into the old brain, but I get there in the end with some help!:):eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts