What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help no sounds

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I am getting no sound when playing a video on Facebook and no sound when receiving texts and receiving email. can anyone help on this to get my sounds back ? Thank you

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try toggling your side switch, if you chose "Mute" in Settings - General - Use Side Switch to. Maybe this will help.
If it's set to lock rotation, look at your Control Center: perhaps it's muted there.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Kevin.. - please provide information on the iPad model you own and also on the iOS installed. First, is your 'side switch' set to mute the sound and has it been inadvertently moved to the mute position? Also, bring up the control panel and check in Settings to make sure your sound levels are set properly. Second, if the previous suggestions do not help, then 'Reset' your iPad, if not already done (hold the Sleep & Home buttons simultaneously for 10+ seconds until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and allow the device to reboot). Please post back if none of these maneuvers help. Dave :)

OOPS! Johanna beat me to the draw! :D

Last edited:
OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. J.A. and Giradman Thank you I have it working it was on mute. Have a good day

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts