What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help..netflix not working on ipad2

alohabeuty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first venture in the apple world is purchasing an ipad2..downloaded Netflix app a week ago, watched movies about 3days ago now I try to log in with nothing all info is entered correctly with no results..I tried to delete the app and downloaded it back with no results.i even tried to reboot iPad...is there anything I did wrong?any help is greatly appreciated

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like you did everything right. I remember that when they did the last big update I had some issues but it was on their end, not my iPad.

Maybe retry a delete and re download again . Otherwise, I dunno? Have you verified that it works using your account with another device just for the heck of it?

Baiano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please send further information about what happen when you try to use the Netflix app.
Remember that Netflix only works fine with wi-fi connection.

htp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem this am. When I hooked up to my home computer, it had a wrong date that was transferred to my iPad . Nothing worked right till I corrected the date.

OP
A

alohabeuty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's back working after 3 attempts of deleting app and re downloading finally hopefully it won't give me any headaches..

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If at first you don't succeed, delete it and reinstall! :p

Most reactions