What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Needed with printing from iPad2

roubaixred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Printing was working fine until recently.
When I hit print, choose the printer, the iPad looks like it is working to send to printer, but does not. Printer is networked and works fine with laptop.
Do you know of a solution?
Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Roubaixred - welcome to the forum! :)

You might want to provide some clarification as to the statement that printing 'was working fine' - might help w/ suggestions; also as already discussed, is the printer that you are using AirPrint compatible - explanation and list HERE.

My solution was a program recommended here called FingerPrint - $10 purchase (check HERE) - app goes on the computer attached to your printer and places an icon in the system tray - has work flawlessly on my Canon printer - good luck!

OP
R

roubaixred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. What I meant was that I could successfully send a file from the iPad to the HP Photosuite printer and print it. Then this stopped working.
After consulting with my local Apple Store, I shut down the printer, shut down the iPad, rebooted both and successfully printed a file.
The 'Microsoft Cure' works for Apple products as well :).

Most reactions

Latest posts